[comp.sys.amiga] WordPerfect Amiga -- Latest version?

jeffo@uiuc.edu (Jeffrey B Nicholson) (09/25/90)

What is the latest version of WordPerfect for the Amiga?  How much are
the upgrades?  What is the phone number to get them?  Thanks in advance.

Jeff
jeffo@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu

horke@buchonia.uucp (Bernhard Kroenung) (09/29/90)

jeffo@uiuc.edu (Jeffrey B Nicholson) writes:

>What is the latest version of WordPerfect for the Amiga?  How much are
>the upgrades?  What is the phone number to get them?  Thanks in advance.

I heared of an Upddate to 5.0 - 4.1 won't work with Workbench 2.0 or with
the A2024 - and you can't select another font ...

Does anybody knows if (if ther is an update) it's available in Germnay
(maybe a german Version) ?

   Ciao
     Bernhard

---