[comp.sys.amiga] Rumor: 2.0 not till Spring???

dylan@cs.washington.edu (Dylan McNamee) (09/19/90)

My dealer just told me that Commodore told her not to expect
a release of 2.0 for the 2000 until Spring, which is when they
expect the "real, solid, debugged, non-Beta" version to be out.

Ak!  Say it ain't so!

Followup question;  are PD authors accorded Developer status?
Do developers get beta 2.0's?

dylan
dylan@cs.washington.edu

rwm@atronx.UUCP (Russell McOrmond) (09/29/90)

In a message posted on 19 Sep 90 02:12:13 GMT,
dylan@cs.washington.edu (Dylan McNamee) wrote:
DM>Followup question;  are PD authors accorded Developer status?
DM>Do developers get beta 2.0's?

I've never written a commercial line of code in my life - And I'm on the
Developer list - I write strictly FSF (Free Software Foundation CopyLefted)
software (Mostly Networking (UUCP/Fidonet) Tools.

---
  Opinions expressed in this message are my Own.  My Employer does not even
know what these networks ARE.

  Russell McOrmond   rwm@atronx.UUCP   {fts1,alzabo}!atronx!rwm
  FidoNet 1:163/109  Net Support: (613) 230-2282
  Amiga-Fidonet Support  1:1/109