[comp.sys.amiga] AMAX/AMAX-II with A2024

horke@buchonia.uucp (Bernhard Kroenung) (09/29/90)

Has anybody sucessfully installed an A2024 with AMAX/AMAX-II in PAL-resolution
(1008x1024) ?
If you want to use an A2024 you have to change to NTSC, but even then there
are 3 stripes from top to down and only 1008x800 ...

  Ist there an update ???

   Ciao
     Bernhard
--
---
horke@buchonia.rhoen.sub.org                                   no signature ...

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (10/01/90)

horke@buchonia.uucp (Bernhard Kroenung) writes:

> Has anybody sucessfully installed an A2024 with AMAX/AMAX-II in PAL-resolutio
> (1008x1024) ?
> If you want to use an A2024 you have to change to NTSC, but even then there
> are 3 stripes from top to down and only 1008x800 ...
>
>   Ist there an update ???
>
>    Ciao
>      Bernhard
> --
> ---
> horke@buchonia.rhoen.sub.org                                   no signature .

BTW,....when will the A2024 arrive? I've been anxious to get one of these
puppies so that stuff like SID 1.06 and TurboBackUp has more room.

-Joseph Hillenburg

UUCP: ...iuvax!valnet!joseph
ARPA: valnet!joseph@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
INET: joseph@valnet.UUCP