[comp.sys.amiga] HamLab Kudos

keith@actrix.co.nz (Keith Stewart) (09/28/90)

In article <1990Sep26.152926.23059@usenet.ins.cwru.edu> pab@po.CWRU.Edu (Pete Babic) writes:

> In a previous article, tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA () says:
>

> >Alright, what gives with JRComm?  I sent my registration form  in
> >5  weeks ago, and I still haven't received a registered copy.  If
> >this is normal, why does Jack Radigan say 2-3 weeks in the  docs?
> >Is there a new version in the works?

Peter Babic also says:
> A friend of mine also ordered JRComm about 6 wks ago and has not received
> his copy either. Jack if your reading this his name is Mark Manolio from
> Lyndhurst, Ohio. I told him I'd leave a post on the net for him.

I also sent my money to Jack but I am willing to give him more time.
Hopfully he is fixing some more bugs. I have no doubts we will all receive
the programme and I live a long way from the USA.

On a brighter note some public kudos to the author of HAMLAB shareware
programme. I sent in my contributtion to Ed Hanway about three weeks ago
from New Zealand (way down in the South Pacific) . Within three weeks I
received the registered version and a very nice personal note. I realise it
is costly to support customers in non-USA countries this looks good for the
future.
PS Great programme as well.

graham@dolmen.UUCP (James Graham) (09/29/90)

I can't take this anymore!

When the author of JrComm responds to a posting, he signs off as
"Jack".  Yet, on my unregistered version of 1.0, the title bar
says "John".

What's going on?

  |                    **** JUST A REMINDER *****                     |
  |"That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men,|
  |deriving their just powers from the CONSENT OF THE GOVERNED.  That |
 _|whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, |
| |IT IS THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO ALTER OR TO ABOLISH IT..."        |
| |   (emphasis added)                       -- T. Jefferson, et al   |
| |___________________________________________________________________|
|__________________________________________________|

jprad@faatcrl.UUCP (Jack Radigan) (09/30/90)

keith@actrix.co.nz (Keith Stewart) writes:

>I also sent my money to Jack but I am willing to give him more time.
>Hopfully he is fixing some more bugs. I have no doubts we will all receive
>the programme and I live a long way from the USA.

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Although I've been a bit tardy in getting caught up, I don't have any
intentions of letting anyone down.  Ever.

  -jack-

jprad@faatcrl.UUCP (Jack Radigan) (10/02/90)

graham@dolmen.UUCP (James Graham) writes:

>When the author of JrComm responds to a posting, he signs off as
>"Jack".  Yet, on my unregistered version of 1.0, the title bar
>says "John".

>What's going on?

  Ever hear of a nickname?

  -jack-