[comp.sys.amiga] PD Games Wanted

lawsonse@vttcf.cc.vt.edu (Shannon Lawson) (09/30/90)

I am looking for the following PD/Shareware games to distribute to a newly-
formed Amiga Users Group here at Virginia Tech:

DeluxeBurger by Brian Conrad
Destination Moonbase, Star Trek: The Game => both by Jim Barber
Nakamoto by Tom Eshelman
Monopoly by Ed Musgrove

Anybody know where these are?  FTP preferred.

We need to get some quality PD stuff into the hands of about 80 freshmen.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

Please respond via E-Mail to: lawsons@csgrad.cs.vt.edu instead of the address
that may be posted in the above message header.

Thanks!

--
  Shannon Lawson
  Senior, Computer Engineering

  Amiga Consultant
  Department of Computer Science

  Virginia Polytechnic Institute    INTERNET:  lawsons@csgrad.cs.vt.edu
    & State University

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (10/01/90)

lawsonse@vttcf.cc.vt.edu (Shannon Lawson) writes:

> I am looking for the following PD/Shareware games to distribute to a newly-
> formed Amiga Users Group here at Virginia Tech:
>

> DeluxeBurger by Brian Conrad
> Destination Moonbase, Star Trek: The Game => both by Jim Barber
> Nakamoto by Tom Eshelman
> Monopoly by Ed Musgrove
>

> Anybody know where these are?  FTP preferred.
>
> We need to get some quality PD stuff into the hands of about 80 freshmen.
> Any suggestions are appreciated.
>
> Please respond via E-Mail to: lawsons@csgrad.cs.vt.edu instead of the address
> that may be posted in the above message header.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
>   Shannon Lawson
>   Senior, Computer Engineering
>   Harry Lynde Bradley Department of
>   Electrical Engineering
>
>   Amiga Consultant
>   Department of Computer Science
>
>   Virginia Polytechnic Institute    INTERNET:  lawsons@csgrad.cs.vt.edu
>     & State University

I have two of these games, but without the docs. I would like to know
where I can find a complete version.

-Joseph Hillenburg

UUCP: ...iuvax!valnet!joseph
ARPA: valnet!joseph@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
INET: joseph@valnet.UUCP

ken@cbmvax.commodore.com (Ken Farinsky - CATS) (10/02/90)

In article <DL1Bq3w163w@valnet> joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) writes:
>lawsonse@vttcf.cc.vt.edu (Shannon Lawson) writes:
>
>> I am looking for the following PD/Shareware games to distribute to a newly-
>> formed Amiga Users Group here at Virginia Tech:

The newest Amiga World has a list of the "10 best PD games", they
might give sources (I don't recall).  I just got the magazine in
the mail yesterday and only had time to quickly scan the issue.
The cover has a picture of Bluth's video disk game (dragon's lair?)

Ken Farinsky - CATS - (215) 431-9421 - Commodore Business Machines
uucp: ken@cbmvax.commodore.com   or  ...{uunet,rutgers}!cbmvax!ken
bix:  kfarinsky