[comp.sys.amiga] AmigaVision shipping

nad@tegra.COM (Nancy Durgin) (10/03/90)

In article <4139@bingvaxu.cc.binghamton.edu> consp13@bingsuns.cc.binghamton.edu (Marcus Cannava) writes:
>In article <455@cbmger.UUCP>, peterk@cbmger.UUCP (Peter Kittel GERMANY) writes:
>|>
>|>And to confirm this: The upcoming new era of AmigaVision also understands
>|>this format.
>|>

>Speaking of which, has anyone out there who sent in your AmigaVision
>cards (you know, the ones that came with the early A3000's that didn't
>include AmigaVision..) actually *gotten* a copy of A-vision? I have not,
>and it's been awhile.. (The propaganda mailing I got a month.5 ago said
>by the end of September.. It's October, and no A-Vision..)
>
>	I'm dying to get my hands on it, after all I've heard!
>
>						\marc

I got my 3000 in the beginning of July, and finally received AmigaVision
last Monday.  It was version 1.58 or something like that.  I would expect
that everybody else who is waiting will be getting theirs soon.

	Nancy

Nancy Durgin          | (Usual disclaimers | Tegra-Varityper, Inc.
tegra!nad@uunet.com   | apply...)          | Billerica, Massachusetts