[comp.sys.amiga] ShowAnim

brianm@sco.COM (Brian Moffet) (12/23/88)

I want to get a copy of this program (ShowANIM latest version)

I don't have access to BBS's, and I currently do not
have the ability to get to a computer store to get
it off a fish disk.  Could someone please mail me
a version of ShowANIM.

I can take zoo, cpio, arc, uuencoded, compressed, and gif
format (gif???).

By the way, apparently The Computer Store in Scotts Valley
is still alive.

thanks much.

brian moffet
--
Brian Moffet			{uunet,decvax!microsoft,ucscc}!sco!brianm
 -or-				...sco!alar!brian

detert@lognet2.hq.aflc.af.mil (CMS David K. Detert) (10/03/90)

Boy!  I sure have been posting kore since I got this A3000.  Anyway, I was
just reviewing some anims trying to use showanim and all I get is a blank
screen after the initial Loading... screen.  Everything works under 1.3,
but is there a fix or some other program that works with 2.0 so I can see
these great anims without having to reboot.  The version I seem to have
is 5.40-02, I believe.  Thanks, Dave

CMSgt David K Detert, USAF                    MILNet:  detert@lognet2.af.mil

A3000 -- The Only Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS.  Did anyone see the Nova program about how that astrologer turned
computer hacker tracked down that spy from Hanover?  I thought is was
pretty good with a fair sense of humor.

bj@cbmvax.commodore.com (Brian Jackson) (10/03/90)

In article <32180@nigel.ee.udel.edu> detert@lognet2.hq.aflc.af.mil (CMS David K. Detert) writes:
>PS.  Did anyone see the Nova program about how that astrologer turned
                                                     ^^^^^^^^^^
>computer hacker tracked down that spy from Hanover?  I thought is was
>pretty good with a fair sense of humor.

While Mr. Stoll obviously has a good sense of humor, I suspect he'll
take offense at being referred to as an astrologer.  :)

bj

 | Brian Jackson  Software Engineer @ Commodore-Amiga Inc.  GEnie: B.J. |
 | bj@cbmvax.commodore.com    or  ...{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!bj          |
 | "Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky"       |

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (10/04/90)

detert@lognet2.hq.aflc.af.mil (CMS David K. Detert) writes:

> Boy!  I sure have been posting kore since I got this A3000.  Anyway, I was
> just reviewing some anims trying to use showanim and all I get is a blank
> screen after the initial Loading... screen.  Everything works under 1.3,
> but is there a fix or some other program that works with 2.0 so I can see
> these great anims without having to reboot.  The version I seem to have
> is 5.40-02, I believe.  Thanks, Dave
>
> CMSgt David K Detert, USAF                    MILNet:  detert@lognet2.af.mil

> PS.  Did anyone see the Nova program about how that astrologer turned
> computer hacker tracked down that spy from Hanover?  I thought is was
> pretty good with a fair sense of humor.

Pick up SuperView 3.0. It blows away ShowANIM (Although always typing
superview -c (or sv -c) can get annoying all the time)

-Joseph Hillenburg

UUCP: ...iuvax!valnet!joseph
ARPA: valnet!joseph@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu
INET: joseph@valnet.UUCP