[comp.sys.amiga] JRComm ??

tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA (09/26/90)

Alright, what gives with JRComm?  I sent my registration form  in
5  weeks ago, and I still haven't received a registered copy.  If
this is normal, why does Jack Radigan say 2-3 weeks in the  docs?
Is there a new version in the works?

* Tom Hayko                    * only the Amiga      /// *
* tjhayko@thunder.lakeheadu.ca * (if only Commodore ///  *
*                              *   knew that)   \\\///   *
*                              *                 \XX/    *

QUIT

pab@po.CWRU.Edu (Pete Babic) (09/26/90)

In a previous article, tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA () says:

>Alright, what gives with JRComm?  I sent my registration form  in
>5  weeks ago, and I still haven't received a registered copy.  If
>this is normal, why does Jack Radigan say 2-3 weeks in the  docs?
>Is there a new version in the works?

>* Tom Hayko                    * only the Amiga      /// *
>* tjhayko@thunder.lakeheadu.ca * (if only Commodore ///  *
>*                              *   knew that)   \\\///   *
>*                              *                 \XX/    *
>

>QUIT

A friend of mine also ordered JRComm about 6 wks ago and has not received
his copy either. Jack if your reading this his name is Mark Manolio from
Lyndhurst, Ohio. I told him I'd leave a post on the net for him.

                               Thanks,
--
Pete Babic  -  pab@po.cwru.edu    |  I'm not totally useless -
Integrated Library Systems        |  I can always serve as

jprad@faatcrl.UUCP (Jack Radigan) (09/29/90)

tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA writes:

>Alright, what gives with JRComm?  I sent my registration form  in
>5  weeks ago, and I still haven't received a registered copy.  If
>this is normal, why does Jack Radigan say 2-3 weeks in the  docs?
>Is there a new version in the works?

Because, at the time I didn't think that the 1.01 release was going to take
this long to finish.  I'm not about to have a repeat of the 1.0 release with
this one.

Anyways, I've resumed mailing as of this weekend and should have all the 1.01
disks in the mail by Monday morning (10/1/90).

Sorry for the delays, but I just wanted to be sure this time...

  -jack-

jprad@faatcrl.UUCP (Jack Radigan) (09/30/90)

pab@po.CWRU.Edu (Pete Babic) writes:

>In a previous article, tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA () says:

>A friend of mine also ordered JRComm about 6 wks ago and has not received
>his copy either. Jack if your reading this his name is Mark Manolio from
>Lyndhurst, Ohio. I told him I'd leave a post on the net for him.

As posted elsewhere, I've resumed mailing as of this weekend.  This really
should have come by way of mail, but I don't want anyone to think that I'm
ignoring anyone..

  -jack-

paul@wa1omm.UUCP (Paul MacDonald) (10/05/90)

>In article <9009260326.AA03706@thunder.LakeheadU.Ca> tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA writes:
>

>Alright, what gives with JRComm?  I sent my registration form  in
>5  weeks ago, and I still haven't received a registered copy.  If
>this is normal, why does Jack Radigan say 2-3 weeks in the  docs?
>Is there a new version in the works?

That is correct .. Jack decided to postpone sending V1.0 to new
registered users like myself, and instead wait until V1.01 was ready. He
mailed V1.01 two days ago.

It is also available on his BBS. You are probably listed as a registered
user there.

--

                                /\  /\
                               //\\//\\