[comp.sys.amiga] AmigaWorld starts new tech magazine.

rhunt@uncmed.med.unc.edu (10/03/90)

This may or may not be good news to the technically inclined of you :-),
but AmigaWorld is planning on starting up a new tech/programming magazine
in March.  They say they have a lot of request for programming articles
and technical articles and don't have room in the regular magazine for
them.  They are going to try to have expert and beginner level articles
and sounded like they were going to including a lot of different
languages.

Rick Hunt

djh@neuromancer.metaphor.com (Dallas J. Hodgson) (10/05/90)

In article <1213@beguine.UUCP> rhunt@uncmed.med.unc.edu () writes:
>This may or may not be good news to the technically inclined of you :-),
>but AmigaWorld is planning on starting up a new tech/programming magazine
>in March.  They say they have a lot of request for programming articles
>and technical articles and don't have room in the regular magazine for
>them.  They are going to try to have expert and beginner level articles
 ----
>and sounded like they were going to including a lot of different
>languages.
>
>Rick Hunt

Amigaworld doesn't have room for anything other than ADS and FLUFF. (Focus
on Graphics column excepted)
| Dallas J. Hodgson               |     "This here's the wattle,             |
| Metaphor Computer Systems       |      It's the emblem of our land.        |
| Mountain View, Ca.              |      You can put it in a bottle,         |
| USENET : djh@metaphor.com       |      You can hold it in your hand."      |
| "The views I express are my own, and not necessarily those of my employer" |