[comp.sys.amiga] Logic Simulator

koo@pub2.HAC.COM (10/06/90)

> In message <34408@cup.portal.com> (sullivan - segall) writes:
> The types of things you will need to supprot for *generic* logic
> (including the 74xx series) are:
> ...stuff deleted...
> Radagast@cup.portal.com (sullivan - segall)

I was originally *just* going to do a graphical 0/1/U/X simulator!
Now I'm not so sure...  So I have some questions:

(1) Isn't highZ the same logic state used by open collector outputs?

(2) What do you mean by support for crystal oscillators?

(3) How does      (a) support for multiple nano-second delays
    differ from   (b) support for .5 ns (or less) to 1 second (or more)?

    Frances (koo@tcville.hac.com)

Radagast@cup.portal.com (sullivan - segall) (10/07/90)

>> In message <34408@cup.portal.com> (sullivan - segall) writes:
>> The types of things you will need to supprot for *generic* logic
>> (including the 74xx series) are:
>> ...stuff deleted...
>
>I was originally *just* going to do a graphical 0/1/U/X simulator!
>Now I'm not so sure...  So I have some questions:
>
>    Frances (koo@tcville.hac.com)

I put my reply in E-Mail.  Send me mail if it doesn't reach you. -kls

                           -Sullivan_-_Segall (a.k.a. Radagast)

/V\  E-Credibility:  (n -- ME) The unguaranteed likelyhood that
 '   the electronic mail you are reading is genuine rather than
someone's made up crap.

Mail to: ...sun!portal!cup.portal.com!radagast or
         radagast@cup.portal.com