[comp.sys.amiga] Citadel BBS

ernie@aquarium.buffalo.ny.us (Ernest J. Gainey III) (10/08/90)

 Anyone know where I can get the full docs on the Citadel BBS?
 The Amiga version I got, mentions getting the IBM versions docs...

 So if anyone can help me get ahold of them, please let me know...
 (How else am I gonna put up doors unless I know the format of the
  door files?)

 Thanks all.. :)

--

    Ernest J. Gainey III     //\\   ernie@aquarium.buffalo.ny.us
    The Amiga Aquarium	 \\ //==\\    Gainey03@Snybufva.Bitnet

alberti@cs.umn.edu (Albatross) (10/09/90)

ernie@aquarium.buffalo.ny.us (Ernest J. Gainey III) writes:
> Anyone know where I can get the full docs on the Citadel BBS?
> The Amiga version I got, mentions getting the IBM versions docs...

> So if anyone can help me get ahold of them, please let me know...
> (How else am I gonna put up doors unless I know the format of the
>  door files?)

> Thanks all.. :)

For a straight shot to the source, call Test System at (612) 470-9635.
300-9600 baud.  I believe the most recent Amiga Citadel was developed
there.  Or you can call the BBS in my .signature for more info.
Bob Alberti  Micro and Wkstn Networks Ctr, U of MN        ///   aka:  Albatross
UUCP:        nic.MR.NET!boombox.micro.UMN.EDU!alberti    /// Images at Twilight
INET:        alberti@boombox.micro.UMN.EDU           \\\///      (612) 884-7951
Disclaimer:  My employer does not mean what I say.    \XX/
Ingredients: 30% header, 30% quote, 10% content, 30% cutesy signature.