[comp.sys.amiga] WANTED -- Used A20088 Bridgeboard

rthorstr@sleepy.bmd.trw.com (10/08/90)

I am in the market for a used A2088 Bridgeboard.  I unfortunately can't afford
to pay much.  I want to use it to run some geneology software.  I can only
afford to pay approximately $150 plus shipping.

                                          thanks,
                                                  Rod T.

mrush@csuchico.edu (Matt "C P." Rush) (10/09/90)

In article <807.271047f4@sleepy.bmd.trw.com> rthorstr@sleepy.bmd.trw.com writes:
>I am in the market for a used A2088 Bridgeboard.  I unfortunately can't afford
>to pay much.  I want to use it to run some geneology software.  I can only
>afford to pay approximately $150 plus shipping.
>
>                                          thanks,
>                                                  Rod T.

	I'm also in the market for such a beast.  If more than one person out
there wants to unload their A2088 bridgeboard, there is another interested
buyer out here.

	-- Matt
	mrush@cscihp.ecst.csuchico.edu