[comp.sys.amiga] Sorry, but let it be.

liebm@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Mark Lieb <Bacherov>) (10/09/90)

A while back, I accidentally posted a message intended for
comp.sys.amiga.games.  Unfortunately, I posted it to comp.sys.amiga.
Since then, I have gotten a number of messages notifying me of my
error in various letters.  I am posting this as a global reply to
all you net-moms/dads/police who feel obligated to bug the crap out
of others for what I consider to be a trivial faux pas.  If someone
continually mis-posts, then correct them.  If someone messes up, then
realize that we can't all be the net-gods-unerring you are.  With this
in mind, the following post is for all you moms and dads out there who
are thinking it your duty to inform me of me error.....

I don't know if others nodes just get posts later than other nodes, but
that post was placed quite  a while ago.  I realized this a while ago,
and while I sympathize that comp.sys.amiga gets too many posts already
(it should be split up to more comp.sys.amiga.[topic{a,b,c}]), sometimes
people make mistakes, like forgetting the .games when posting news.

I am sure your intentions are good, but I have taken enough slack from
people reminding, alerting, suggesting, that I use comp.sys.amiga.games.
I know how to use the damn thing, GET OFF MY BACK!

Don't you have anything more constructive to do than play net-mother?

                      /\\         _  __  ___    /\\   \\ \  \    \        \

poirier@ellerbe.rtp.dg.com (Charles Poirier) (10/10/90)

In article <63288@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu> liebm@silver.ucs.indiana.edu (Mark Lieb <Bacherov>) writes:
>A while back, I accidentally posted a message intended for
>I am sure your intentions are good, but I have taken enough slack from
>people reminding, alerting, suggesting, that I use comp.sys.amiga.games.

You heard him, people.  Don't give this man any slack!   :-)  :-)  :-)

	Flak jacket on,
	Charles Poirier