[comp.sys.amiga] Fischer Technik

srp@modcomp.UUCP (Steve Pietrowicz) (10/09/90)

Does anyone have any information on Fischer Technik equipment that can
be hooked up to the Amiga?  I read about FT being shown at a recent computer
show, and would like to find out more about it.

Steve
--
"The Video Toaster will do for video editing what shiny spheres and checkered
surfaces did for 3D modeling."  -- John Foust

In article <458@modcomp.UUCP> srp@modcomp.UUCP (Steve Pietrowicz) writes:
>Does anyone have any information on Fischer Technik equipment that can
>be hooked up to the Amiga?  I read about FT being shown at a recent computer
>show, and would like to find out more about it.

Yes, every of their robot or plotter models is also available with
an Amiga interface. I don't know details, but citing from the German
Amiga catalogue, following products exist (German version):
   Konstruktionsbausatz "Computing"       (construction kit)
   Modellreihe "Messen, Steuern, Regeln"  (series measure & control)
   Pneumatik-Roboter "PN-ROB"
   Spezialbausatz "Plotter/Scanner"       (special kit)
   Spezialbausatz "Trainigsroboter"
   Spezialbausatz "Turtle"
Their postal address in Germany is:
   Fischerwerke