[comp.sys.amiga] For Sale: 512K memory for Amiga 500

orovner@sdcc13.ucsd.edu (Oleg Rovner) (10/09/90)

In article <2710E0AF.8115@ics.uci.edu> rang@ics.uci.edu (Roger Penaranda Jr. Ang) writes:
>Okay, you a500 Oners here's you chance to get that 512k you need to
>have that absolutely necessary 1meg of memory in your computer.
>
>For Sale:  M501 512k memory expansion for the Amiga 500
>	   $60 obo includes shipping.
>
>The actual Commodore product.

Well, I don't have "the actual Commodore product" (Although as I
recall, neither does he, since M501 is made by Microbotics, the CBM
card is A501), but I will sell my A501 clone (made by Supra) for
$40.00 including shipping. Ain't free market wonderul? BTW, the
expansion is only a week old, and I'm selling it to get one of the
4 meg cards

Regards,
{OR

rang@ics.uci.edu (Roger Penaranda Jr. Ang) (10/11/90)

Let's try this one more time,
Okay, you a500 owners here's you chance to get that 512k you need to
have that absolutely necessary 1meg of memory in your computer.

For Sale:  A501 512k memory expansion for the Amiga 500
	   $60 obo includes shipping.

The actual Commodore product.

				email
                                        Roger P. Ang (rang@ICS.UCI.EDU)
Irvine? Where's Irvine?                 Grad student at the
In the heart of the Orange Curtain.     Dept. of Information & Computer Sci.
Oh no! The poor fool.                   Univ. of California, Irvine.