[comp.sys.amiga] AMAXII and WORDSYNC

a72@mindlink.UUCP (Raman Anand) (09/30/90)

Any word on the AMAXII HD driver for the Supra WORDSYNC? I recall Supra saying
"2 WEEKS" about a month ago and NOW they
are still saying "ABOUT 2 WEEKS".

Raman

* "I believe in a God which doesn't need heavy financing.", Fletch *
* Raman Anand                                                      *
* CIS: 73767,2161                          VANCOUVER               *
* USENET: a72@mindlink.uucp       BEAUTIFUL BRITISH COLUMBIA       *
* (604) 591-3664 (Home) - (604) 522-1137 (Work)                    *

gpotts@oregon.uoregon.edu (10/02/90)

In article <3367@mindlink.UUCP>, a72@mindlink.UUCP (Raman Anand) writes:
> Any word on the AMAXII HD driver for the Supra WORDSYNC? I recall Supra saying
> "2 WEEKS" about a month ago and NOW they
> are still saying "ABOUT 2 WEEKS".

I have a 20 meg partition set up and waiting for for the WordSync SupraVapor
driver and have had for a month. I'll call them up and harrass them some later
this week if I don't hear from them (they said they'd call ME). I'll post what
they they tell me but I'd be willing to bet it's "about two weeks".

Geoff Potts
gpotts@oregon.uoregon.edu

bscott@isis.cs.du.edu (Ben Scott) (10/11/90)

In article <3367@mindlink.UUCP> a72@mindlink.UUCP (Raman Anand) writes:
>Any word on the AMAXII HD driver for the Supra WORDSYNC? I recall Supra saying
>"2 WEEKS" about a month ago and NOW they
>are still saying "ABOUT 2 WEEKS".

This is the only response you'll get from Supra unless you ask about
something which is already out, like for example their original modem...
it is their version of "Real Soon Now" (TM).  I've been trying to get info
on their upcoming MNP 5 v.42bis modem and it's always been "about 2 weeks"
since about March, when I first started calling them biweekly.

I remember a similar situation in the movie "The Money Pit"...

.                            <<<<Infinite K>>>>

--
|Ben Scott, professional goof-off and consultant at The Raster Image, Denver|
|FIDO point address 1:104/421.2, bscott@nyx.cs.du.edu, or BBS (303)424-9831 |