[comp.sys.amiga] How do I get a MUYOM t-shirt?

davids@ucscb.ucsc.edu (Dave Schreiber) (10/06/90)

Can anyone tell me how I can get one of those "Make Up Your Own Mind.
Amiga." t-shirts, aside from sitting through an Amiga sales pitch at
my university (which I would be willing to do if Commodore visited
U.C. Santa Cruz;  however, according to the person at the other end of
the 1-800 number, this is not in Commodore's plans at present)?
Thanks.

--
Dave Schreiber                                    davids@slugmail.ucsc.edu
                                or (but not both) davids@ucscb.ucsc.edu

jmelv@madnix.UUCP (John Melvin) (10/12/90)

In article <7536@darkstar.ucsc.edu>, davids@ucscb.ucsc.edu (Dave Schreiber) writes:

> Can anyone tell me how I can get one of those "Make Up Your Own Mind.
> Amiga." t-shirts, aside from sitting through an Amiga sales pitch at
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

	If anyone involved with Commodore marketing is listening, I think
	you'll find some of us die-hard amiga-lovers might even be willing
	to _buy_ one of these shirts.  Not a bad deal if it costs little or
	nothing and generates a lot of visibility.

	So, I reiterate Dave's question, where can we get these?

> --
> Dave Schreiber                                    davids@slugmail.ucsc.edu

--
John P. Melvin                                                         //  Amiga
UUCP:  {harvard|rutgers|ucbvax}!uwvax!astroatc!nicmad!madnix!jmelv   \X/  Forever