[comp.sys.amiga] HardFrame driver for AMAX II

kevind@nro.cs.athabascau.ca (10/08/90)

Does anyone know if MicroBotics is working on/releasing a driver for AMax
II?  I've talked with them and received the usual "I dunno" attitude.
Perhaps if all HardFrame users were to go on a mass letter writing campaign
or something like that...

I've heard that the 2.0 upgrade will include the Super Agnus, whether or not
you want it.  Is this true?

Kevin Dackiw
-> ersys!kevind@nro.cs.athabascau.ca

bcphyagi@Twg-S5.uucp (Stephen Walton) (10/13/90)

In article <1V1Pq1w163w@ersys.uucp> ersys!kevind@nro.cs.athabascau.ca writes:
>Does anyone know if MicroBotics is working on/releasing a driver for AMax
>II?
I can't pretend to speak for MicroBotics (I just own a HardFrame and read
their conference on BIX).  However, Joanne Dow (the HardFrame driver author)
has just received the How-To from the AMAX people on supporting it in the
last couple of weeks.  Whether MicroBotics does the support depends on the
usual tradeoff of the cost of doing it vs. the extra sales generated.
--
Stephen R. Walton, Dept. of Physics and Astronomy, Cal State Northridge
I am srw@csun.edu no matter WHAT the stupid From: line says!