[comp.sys.amiga] Pipe: bug -- case sensitive file names!

greg@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Greg Harp) (10/14/90)

In article <1990Oct9.142026.23634@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> xanthian@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:

[Kent describes case-sensitivity problem with PIPE: device.]

>Kent, the man from xanth.
><xanthian@Zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> <xanthian@well.sf.ca.us>

Kent, why don't you just get ahold of a copy of ConMan (I have ver 1.3) and
use the PIP: device from it?  It works fine with ARP and the AShell...
I have no idea about 2.0 compat. (heck, 2.0 probably has pipes already)

PIP: supports unnamed pipes! (YEAH!)

You never need worry about case-sensitivity in your pipes again.  The key
key to the left of your backspace isn't there just for drawing in ASCII
anymore... ;-)

Greg
--
             Disclaimer:  "Who me?  Surely you must be mistaken!"         _ _
"The lunatic is in the hall.  The lunatics are in my hall.        AMIGA! ////