[comp.sys.amiga] TI 3-D display was Re: Murph's VAPORWARE

bscott@isis.cs.du.edu (Ben Scott) (10/15/90)

In article <106746@convex.convex.com> swarren@convex.com (Steve Warren) writes:
>The famous holographic chess-war from Star Wars could be accurately produced
>with a system like this.  But there would be a dome around the chess-board,

Wow!  That's a neat idea.  I can see it now... a slightly (!) modified
version of Battle Chess running under this system... over a modem link
with George Lucas... what an advertisement.

My real question is what would it take to adapt this device to a personal
computer?  (or adapt the computer to the device)  What kind of input does it
take?  (I need a brief, general description, not a name)  What resolution
does it generate?  Colors?  X-Specs compatibility?  (kidding, just kidding...)

.                            <<<<Infinite K>>>>

--
|Ben Scott, professional goof-off and consultant at The Raster Image, Denver|
|FIDO point address 1:104/421.2, bscott@nyx.cs.du.edu, or BBS (303)424-9831 |