[comp.sys.amiga] A Correction!

manes@vger.nsu.edu (10/11/90)

Thanks Dan for pointing out something to me in email.

Folks I made a speculation that I certainly can not stand by.

I said that I did not believe that Commodore was going to support 2.0
on the Amiga 500, I said it in such a way that it appeared that I had
some inside source.  I have heard it several times but from lots of
people.

What I meant to say in the original post is that Commodore has not
announced a 2.0 upgrade for the 500.

I beg forgiveness....

-mark=
manes@vger.nsu.edu

BAXTER_A@wehi.dn.mu.oz (10/12/90)

In article <43.27132af6@vger.nsu.edu>, manes@vger.nsu.edu writes:
> Thanks Dan for pointing out something to me in email.
>
> Folks I made a speculation that I certainly can not stand by.
>
> I said that I did not believe that Commodore was going to support 2.0
> on the Amiga 500, I said it in such a way that it appeared that I had
> some inside source.  I have heard it several times but from lots of
> people.
>
> What I meant to say in the original post is that Commodore has not
> announced a 2.0 upgrade for the 500.

Wrong. They have anounced it. What they haven't anounced is _WHEN_.

Regards Alan

manes@vger.nsu.edu (10/15/90)

In article <14151@wehi.dn.mu.oz>, BAXTER_A@wehi.dn.mu.oz writes:
> In article <43.27132af6@vger.nsu.edu>, manes@vger.nsu.edu writes:
>> Thanks Dan for pointing out something to me in email.
>>

> Wrong. They have anounced it. What they haven't anounced is _WHEN_.
>
> Regards Alan

Perhaps you would like to point out where the announcement came from
and where I can get a copy?  Strange that it has not *appeared* on
my desk.  I work for an Amiga dealer.

-mark=
manes@vger.nsu.edu