[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga interest at SUNY Albany.

jac423@leah.Albany.Edu (Jules Cisek) (10/13/90)

The local ACM chapter at  the SUNY Albany  campus recently conducted a
student survey.  Here is something I found interesting:
----
1) What types of computers are you interested in?

	type 		% interested
	--------------  ------------
	VAX		86%
	IBM PC/PS2	73%
	UNIX		73%
	Amiga		53%
	MacIntosh	40%
	IBM mainframe	26%
	Apple (GS, etc) 13%
	Commodore (64)	 6%
	Other		 6%  (Suns, SPARC stations)
	Atari		 0%
----
--
|    //   Amiga Student on Campus Consultant   Jules Cisek     I do think |
|  \X/   Computing Services Student Assistant  SUNYA, NY USA   it's good! |

bobl@pro-graphics.cts.com (System Administrator) (10/16/90)

> The local ACM chapter at  the SUNY Albany  campus recently conducted a
> student survey.  Here is something I found interesting:
> ----
> 1) What types of computers are you interested in?
>
> type 		% interested
> --------------  ------------
> VAX		86%
> IBM PC/PS2	73%
> UNIX		73%
> Amiga		53%
> MacIntosh	40%
> IBM mainframe	26%
> Apple (GS, etc) 13%
> Commodore (64)	 6%
> Other		 6%  (Suns, SPARC stations)
> Atari		 0%

What is also interesting here is that the percentages don't add up to 100%.  I
guess people could pick more than one computer.  Still, it's an odd servey.  I
would rather see results of a servey where they could pick only one computer.

-- Bob
______ Pro-Graphics BBS  `It's better than a sharp stick in the eye!' ________

    UUCP: crash!pro-graphics!bobl         |         Pro-Graphics: 908/469-0049
ARPA/DDN: pro-graphics!bobl@nosc.mil      |       America Online: Graphics3d
Internet: bobl@pro-graphics.cts.com       |           CompuServe: RIP
          Raven Enterprises  25 Raven Avenue  Piscataway, NJ 08854