[comp.sys.amiga] Thanks!!

Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com (01/18/89)

Just wanted to say two quick things....

1. Thanks to *ALL* the folks who gave help in getting AUX to work. It zips
along nicely at 19,200 baud. :> :>  I ended up, picking up a brand NEW
terminal for $99.00 from a place called Electrified Discounters. It is a
VERY nice terminal!!

2. Does anyone know *HOW* to get the Amiga into RomWack?? I set the terminal
at 9600 and try everything I can think of to get it into this, but nothing.
I have a small program that is suppose to kick it into romwack, but again I
get nothing on the terminal.

Thanks for *ANY* help!!

          - Doug -
 Doug_B_Erdely@Portal.Cup.Com

sneakers@heimat.UUCP (Dan "Sneakers" Schein) (01/20/89)

In Message <13646@cup.portal.com>, Doug_B_Erdely@cup.portal.com writes:

>2. Does anyone know *HOW* to get the Amiga into RomWack?? I set the terminal
>at 9600 and try everything I can think of to get it into this, but nothing.
>I have a small program that is suppose to kick it into romwack, but again I
>get nothing on the terminal.

  Try loading workbench with the "-debug" option. Then using the new 4th pull
  down menu, select debug. Your now in RomWack @ 9600 baud via the serial port.

  Sneakers

--
Dan "Sneakers" Schein          {pyramid|rutgers|uunet}!cbmvax!heimat!sneakers
Sneakers Computing

   Call: BERKS AMIGA BBS - 60+ Megs - 24 Hrs - 12/2400 Baud - 215/678-7691

JLB119@psuvm.psu.edu (10/17/90)

   Holy crow!   I can't believe all of the responses I got in E-Mail!   I still
haven't decided, but I still have a few more months to compare.   Again, thanks
to everyone who replied!    I'm just going to wait and see what comes up later.

       John L. Berger  >> The Pennsylvania State University >>