[comp.sys.amiga] Marc Barrett is a complete ass!

bartonr@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Robert L Barton) (10/16/90)

---------------
Robert L Barton
Winterland Productions

madiganm@athena.ecs.csus.edu (Michael Madigan) (10/16/90)

I have been away from thisnews group for about 4-5 months.  It's good to
know somethings never change.

UUCP: As good as lost!
Internet: madiganm@athena.ecs.csus.edu         -Mike
Home: (916)361-1488
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world..

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) (10/17/90)

In article <348@pdxgate.UUCP>, bartonr@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Robert L Barton)
writes:
|> Robert L Barton
|> Winterland Productions

I disagree with your posting. I do not think that Marc Barrett is
a complete ass.  He is allowed to post.  He is staying within
netiquette.  I feel that he is concerned for the Amiga's future.
I too am concerned over this. I love the machine and I love the
OS.  I, however, need more than what it can provide for me right
now.  I am eagerly anticipating what Commodore is going to have
in store for us.  I hope that they have GOOD advertisement this
time (on TV I mean).

			Thanks, Ralph

gilgalad@dip.eecs.umich.edu       gilgalad@zip.eecs.umich.edu
gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu     Ralph_Seguin@ub.cc.umich.edu
gilgalad@sparky.eecs.umich.edu    USER6TUN@UMICHUB.BITNET

Ralph Seguin		| "You mean THE Zaphod Beeblebrox?"
536 South Forest	|
Apartment 915		| "No.  Haven't you heard, I come in six packs!"
Ann Arbor, MI 48104	|
(313) 662-4805

bartonr@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Robert L Barton) (10/17/90)

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) writes:
>In article <348@pdxgate.UUCP>, bartonr@eecs.cs.pdx.edu (Robert L Barton) writes:
>>

>I disagree with your posting.

  What was there to disagree with?

> I do not think that Marc Barrett is a complete ass.  He is allowed to post.

  So what?

> I am eagerly anticipating what Commodore is going to have in store for us.
> I hope that they have GOOD advertisement this time (on TV I mean).

  The Mac commercial Apple has out now is pretty catchy the first time around.
So if you want a good commercial, buy a Mac.  On the other hand, if what you
want is a good computer, buy an Amiga.

>          Thanks, Ralph

  Thanks for what?

  [Ralph Seguin's 9-line signature deleted]