[comp.sys.amiga] Scientific programs: Bibliographic database utils

ARROWOOD@cc.usu.edu (10/17/90)

--

Thought I would let you know that the Citation_Base package of ARexx
bibliogrphic utilities are now available for anonymous FTP from

cc.usu.edu

Two versions are present in the root directory:

Two versions are available:

CITEBASE_ALL.LZH  includes the complete Citation_Base package along with
                  some public domain/shareware utilities:  (ARP, the
                  AmigaDOS Resource Project; XICON, Pete Goodeve's PD
                  IconX replacement; QView, Lyman Epp's shareware text
                  file viewer; and QED, Darren Greenwald's shareware
                  text editor).  If you put the shareware programs to
                  use, please honor the authors' requested donation/fee!

CITEBASE_STRIPPED.LZH includes the complete Citation_Base package along
                      with the QView text file viewer.  This version is
                      for those of you that already have ARP and Xicon.

If you have trouble FTP'ing these binaries (Lharc archives), send me E-mail
and I'll try to get a disk with the whole package sent via Turtle Mail.

Internet:    ARROWOOD@CC.USU.EDU
Bitnet:      ARROWOOD@USU
Turtle Mail: Mike Arrowood
             Utah State Univ. UMC 5600