[comp.sys.amiga] CALL FOR LOCAL DISCUSSION note

liberato@dri.com (Jimmy Liberato) writes:
[...]
>Also, the preliminary discussions so far have been informal and local
>to c.s.a.  It seems to me that we all have a pretty good sense of our
>individual positions by now.  Can someone experienced in the matter
>post a formal call for discussion in news.groups so that the discussion
>can be moved there in preparation for voting on the reorganization?
>I must commend everyone on the interesting and articulate discussion
>so far.

I intend to do so, but I want to wait until about 1 Nov to do it; I still
feel a lot of ambiguity and disagreement about the shape of the revision
here, and I'd like to let people exchange ideas a little longer before we
"go public".

I owe the group a summary and revised proposal; I'll try, hardware
willing, to get it out after the Badge meeting tonight, probably about
3AM PST from the bulk of the stuff I have on hand to edit into
presentable form.

Kent, the man from xanth.