[comp.sys.amiga] The Man IS the Machine? - Article:

lstowell@pyrnova.pyramid.com (Lon Stowell) (10/19/90)

In article <16470@shlump.nac.dec.com> owen@euclid.enet.dec.com (Steve Owen) writes:

And I do apologize to him.....and a few friends who I hope don't
recognize themselves........

>MACINTOSH
>
>Thoughts:

Who needs kolor anyway?  Or speeed, or
standerds....and of korse I've never sean such a neato icon of a
trash kan beefour....maybee I kan soo  Rubbermaid?

Far out, I can actually work the mouse with my ....
nose...

>Topics:

6.  Let's see, who can I sue today for using an idea I ripped off from
    someone else?
7.  Hello, Senator Biden?

>PC CLONE
>
>Thoughts:
Small correction required.  PC Clone users don't HAVE
thoughts....at least not without a co-processor...

>Topics:
5.  Anal retentives are just conserving resources.

>AMIGA 2000
>
>Thoughts:

Wow, look at all the pretty pictures.....

>VT100 hooked to a VAX
>
>Thoughts:
IB-Who?

>Topics:
6. Smooth scroll is good for the ecology.

>IBM 3270 hooked to a 3090
>
>Thoughts:
(total blank space here......)

>Topics:

6. TSO is the ONLY real environment.
7. Ve haff vays to make you kompute our vay!
8. IEKJ4036 and subliminal messages on your DASD.