[comp.sys.amiga] Intuition References WANTED

mikottis@motcid.UUCP (Michael Mikottis) (10/19/90)

I'm looking for books, manuals, or misc. info on "Intuition".
Title/publisher, and opinions on the quality would be tremendously
appreciated.  Thanks in advance!  E-mail to !uunet!motcid!mikottis.

----------------------+-------------------------------+-----------------------
--
   Michael Mikottis   | Motorola Cellular	      | Work: 708-632-6197
   ----------------   | 1501 W. Shure Dr. IL27-2240   | Home: 708-617-5546

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (10/20/90)

mikottis@motcid.UUCP (Michael Mikottis) writes:

> I'm looking for books, manuals, or misc. info on "Intuition".
> Title/publisher, and opinions on the quality would be tremendously
> appreciated.  Thanks in advance!  E-mail to !uunet!motcid!mikottis.
>
> ----------------------+-------------------------------+----------------------
> --
>    Michael Mikottis   | Motorola Cellular	      | Work: 708-632-6197
>    ----------------   | 1501 W. Shure Dr. IL27-2240   | Home: 708-617-5546
>  Standard Disclaimers | Arlington Heights, IL 60004   | !uunet!motcid!mikotti

I'd point to the AmigaDOS 1.3 ROM Kernal Manuals by
Addison-Wesley/Commodore, but since AmigaDOS 2.02 is out, wait until the
2.0 manuals are available.

-Joseph Hillenburg

UUCP: ...iuvax!valnet!joseph
ARPA: valnet!joseph@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu