[comp.sys.amiga] Handshake bug!

andrewsr@busboys.rutgers.edu (Rich Andrews) (10/21/90)

Hello all,

I have been having some trouble with Handshake (from Fish Disk 172?).

It seems that after I first use Handshake, the next time I boot up, I
get a System error (000000000B.xxxxxx) over and over.  Note, I am
using Wb1.3.2 with ARP1.3, ARexx1.1, and DMouse 1.2.  I have gotten
this error consistently with different boot disks (all created
independently).  Also, I could not get rid of the System error until I
loaded up kickstart again and used a different boot disk.

Anyone have similar trouble?
-Rich

BTW, I am using an A1000 w/ 1.5 MB ram and 3 disk drives.
--
  // Rich    | "Like any good philosophical discussion, the   |    //
\X/  Andrews |  conclusion is left unresolved." -McLaughlin   |  \X/

skank@iastate.edu (Skank George L) (10/21/90)

In article <Oct.20.15.41.59.1990.1503@busboys.rutgers.edu> andrewsr@busboys.rutgers.edu (Rich Andrews) writes:
>Hello all,
>
>I have been having some trouble with Handshake (from Fish Disk 172?).
>
>It seems that after I first use Handshake, the next time I boot up, I
>get a System error (000000000B.xxxxxx) over and over.  Note, I am
>using Wb1.3.2 with ARP1.3, ARexx1.1, and DMouse 1.2.  I have gotten
>this error consistently with different boot disks (all created
>independently).  Also, I could not get rid of the System error until I
>loaded up kickstart again and used a different boot disk.
>
>Anyone have similar trouble?

     I've been using Handshake heavily for over a month now and I have had no
problems with it whatsoever on my A3000
                                             --George