[comp.sys.amiga] New Amiga CAD software

In article <1091@iceman.jcu.oz> cpca@iceman.jcu.oz (C Adams) writes:

>Does anybody have XCAD for the Amiga?  How good is it?
>Can it read/write AutoCAD files? It is in any way
>compatible with AutoCAD?   If not, does anybody know if AutoCAD
>will be ported to Amiga. (I doubt it, but it would be nice)
>
>Alternatively, can you run AutoCAD under AMAX?

No answers, but a pointer.  The Amiga column in the October 1990
Computer Shopper (the world's cheapest fireplace stuffer) reviews
two CAD programs fairly favorably:  IntroCAD Plus and UltraDesign.

Check it out!
                                                           /// It's Amiga
                                                          /// for me:  why
Kent, the man from xanth.                             \\\///   settle for
<xanthian@Zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> <xanthian@well.sf.ca.us>   \XX/  anything less?
--
Convener, comp.sys.amiga grand reorganization.