[comp.sys.amiga] Distributions

wschmidt@phobix (Wolfram Schmidt) (10/24/90)

In article <6757@suns102.cel.co.uk> jc@cel.co.uk (jerry cullingford) writes:
>Just a gentle reminder :-)
[...]
>Unlikely as it seems :-) people in the rest of the world are not going to be
>particularly interested in this sort of thing. Use the distribution field to
>limit how far this junk spreads, or (better) use a site-local newsgroup
>instead. Lets save global bandwidth for things everyone's interested in!
>Remember that some sites have to pay (one way or another) for news...
>
>-Jerry	jc@cel.co.uk 	#include <std.disclaimer>     keep .sigs short!

The same is valid for those 'for sale' messages.
Please limit distribution at least to your country or your continent.

Wolfram
Wolfram Schmidt
Regardless what some silly news software tries to tell you my email address is:
wschmidt@iao.fhg.de                                          wschmidt@IAO.FhG.de
Wolfram Schmidt   Teckstr. 11   W-7056 Weinstadt   Germany   +49-7151/62408  MET