[comp.sys.amiga] RE : AMIGA USER LIST

EW%ccv.UIA.AC.BE@cunyvm.cuny.edu (Karel De Bruyne/Electronic Workshop UIA Belgium) (10/24/90)

Hi there,

I think the idea of JIM KARCZEWSKI of compiling a Amiga user list is great.
This might be the occasion to get in contact with other Amiga-users (in Europe
it is not always easy to find other Amiga-users)
Isn't it possible to use the list of all members of this discussion group ???

   Let's participate !!!

Karel De Bruyne
Computer Centre
University of Antwerp
Belgium

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) (10/24/90)

In article <34424@nigel.ee.udel.edu> Karel De Bruyne/Electronic Workshop UIA Belgium <EW%ccv.UIA.AC.BE@cunyvm.cuny.edu> writes:
>I think the idea of JIM KARCZEWSKI of compiling a Amiga user list is great.
>This might be the occasion to get in contact with other Amiga-users (in Europe
>it is not always easy to find other Amiga-users)
>Isn't it possible to use the list of all members of this discussion group ???

I think that it is a good idea, I just feel sorry for him since he is going
to get a deluge of mail if people actually do participate.  I'm not certain
he realizes what he has gotten himself into.

>   Let's participate !!!

>Karel De Bruyne
>Computer Centre
>University of Antwerp
>Belgium

			See ya, Ralph

gilgalad@dip.eecs.umich.edu       gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu

Ralph Seguin		| "You mean THE Zaphod Beeblebrox?"
536 South Forest	|
Apartment 915		| "No.  Haven't you heard, I come in six packs!"
Ann Arbor, MI 48104	|
(313) 662-4805