[comp.sys.amiga] Video adaptor

jones@uv4.eglin.af.mil (Calvin Jones, III) (10/25/90)

Ken Yarnall <yarnall@opusc.csd.scarolina.edu> writes:

> At least one of the people my friend talked to muttered something very
> befuddling about an external video connector, or some such nonsense.  I
> hypothesize that this particular person has a monitor port and a video slot
> confused.

I purchased a used system last April, and found that it included a small
card labeled VGA Adaptor.  It has a DB23 connector on one side and a
15-pin VGA connector on the other.  It has three jumpers on the board as
well as a couple of ICs and a few other misc. parts.  Any ideas exactly
what this is?  (The system came with a fF, so I use that instead of the
normal video port).

   --- Cal