[comp.sys.amiga] Digitize.zoo

greg@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Greg Harp) (10/26/90)

Could whoever uploaded digitize.zoo to abcfd20 provide some sort of description
for it?  There is no readme (which has become my favorite feature of this
archive site) for this file, and I'm not about to download a 1.2MB zoo just
to find out what it is...

BTW, the zoo archive only contains two files, which are about even in size...
Once again, no readme.....

Thanks...

Greg

---------------Greg-Harp---------------greg@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu----------------
AMIGA! //
      // Don't you just hate those long signature files?  I mean, there oughta
    \X/  be a law.  If I were in control, .sigs would get cut off if they were

In article <38732@ut-emx.uucp> greg@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Greg Harp) writes:
>Could whoever uploaded digitize.zoo to abcfd20 provide some sort of description
>for it?  There is no readme (which has become my favorite feature of this
>archive site) for this file, and I'm not about to download a 1.2MB zoo just
>to find out what it is...

	Sorry about the no readme. I haven't uploaded in the past
and so am not used to the conventions. It contains two digitized
pieces of songs, at 20K/sec and 24K/sec. One is from Phantom of
the Opera the other is the rock/pop song "I will be right here
waiting for you". They are both about 800K, so make sure you have
1MB chip ram and an 8SVX player. I have LOTS of digitized songs,
if people are interested. Many of them are 1.7MB, although I can
cut down on them.

>BTW, the zoo archive only contains two files, which are about even in size...
>Once again, no readme.....
>
>Thanks...
>
>Greg

>AMIGA! //
>      // Don't you just hate those long signature files?  I mean, there oughta
>    \X/  be a law.  If I were in control, .sigs would get cut off if they were

	-- Ethan

Ethan Solomita: es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu

GorbachevAwards++;
free (SovietUnion);