[comp.sys.amiga] ARexx sources on abcfd!

andrewsr@utopia.rutgers.edu (Rich Andrews) (10/26/90)

Hello all!

I hope this begins an ARexx onslaught to abcdfg!  Wolf Faust was kind
enough to allow me to put this program on an ftp site, so I will!

This file is the note I received from Wolf Faust containing his ARexx
program TeXify.  This is a program to link AmigaTeX and CEDPro.  I
don't have either, so I have not tested it.  I will put this file as
well as the archive into abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov into the
/incoming/amiga/ARexx directory.  I would like to see this directory
bombarded with good ARexx programs...what do you think?

Please address all mail about this program to Wolf (I could probably
not help you---although I do have ARexx.)  I hope that people continue
to buy ARexx (I got it for 29.95) and support this wonderful product.

Wolf's original message to me follows:

BTW: I have ARexx 1.1, Wolf mentions 1.14--what improvements were
made?

enjoy
-Rich