[comp.sys.amiga] IFF to PS...where?

parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (James Parker) (10/24/90)

>>smr@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Samual Rushing) writes:

>>Does there exist a PD (or proprietary for that matter) converter
>>to convert from an IFF graphics file to a color postscript file?
>>Thanks.

>Yes, there is. It's called IFFTOPS and it's Public Domain. Although
>I have not tried to print in colors, it does a great job in b&w.

Where might one find this little tidbit?  Preferably, an anon FTP site.

Thanks in advance,

Parker

martijn@dnlunx.pttrnl.nl (Reinalda M.) (10/25/90)

parker@cs.wvu.wvnet.edu (James Parker) writes:

>>>smr@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Samual Rushing) writes:

>>>Does there exist a PD (or proprietary for that matter) converter
>>>to convert from an IFF graphics file to a color postscript file?
>>>Thanks.

>>Yes, there is. It's called IFFTOPS and it's Public Domain. Although
>>I have not tried to print in colors, it does a great job in b&w.

>Where might one find this little tidbit?  Preferably, an anon FTP site.

Gee, don't know. I got it on a 'best of PD'-disk with the dutch version of AmigaMagazine. I have seen it on some dutch BBS's though, so it'll probably be
on a BBS near you.

  ** IBM? Is that Amiga compatible ? ** E-mail : martijn@DNLUNX.UUCP **

seamus@bucsf.bu.edu (Jeff Rizzo) (10/27/90)

In article <2240@dnlunx.pttrnl.nl> martijn@dnlunx.pttrnl.nl (Reinalda M.) writes:

   >>Where might one find this little tidbit?  Preferably, an anon FTP site.

   >Gee, don't know. I got it on a 'best of PD'-disk with the dutch version of AmigaMagazine. I have seen it on some dutch BBS's though, so it'll probably be
   >on a BBS near you.

	It was on Fish Disk #94, and available from any FTP site which archives
the disks...

Jeff Rizzo               INTERNET: seamus@bucsf.bu.edu OR phyq8jc@BUACCA.BITNET
Boston University                                                   BIX: jrizzo
CLA '91                       ping!                               (617)566-0693