[comp.sys.amiga] Comparison between NES M.U.L.E. and old style M.U.L.E

fhwri%CONNCOLL.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (10/23/90)

As I said before, I want M.U.L.E. for the AMIGA! I had a half-baked project
a couple years ago to try to organize local programmers to produce an Amiga
version. My idea was to create a shareware version and have donations sent
to Dan Bunten, who never made much $$$ from this superb game (although the
Nintendo version might make him some--on QLink 4 years ago he said, "If
everyone who has told me what a great game M.U.L.E. is had BOUGHT the game,
I'd be in MUCH better financial shape!"). I wrote EA with the proposal and
got a phone call back from somebody there who told me that they'd market
it (!) if a good version was written (as they did with the LORDS OF CONQUEST ST
a higher level than Tournament, that was written for the PC Jr., but I've
never seen it. Has anyone?
                                                --Rick Wrigley
                                                fhwri@conncoll.bitnet
M.U.L.E. skinners unite!

new@ee.udel.edu (Darren New) (10/24/90)

In article <34319@nigel.ee.udel.edu> fhwri%CONNCOLL.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:
>As I said before, I want M.U.L.E. for the AMIGA!

Me too!  A truely wonderful and amusing game.  I never saw
it on any machine that did not support four joysticks, tho.
I would gladly buy a commercial version of this game.
			    -- Darren
--
--- Darren New --- Grad Student --- CIS --- Univ. of Delaware ---
----- Network Protocols, Graphics, Programming Languages,

daves@hpcilzb.HP.COM (Dave Scroggins) (10/27/90)

Put my vote in here too ----

>Me too!  A truely wonderful and amusing game.  I never saw
>it on any machine that did not support four joysticks, tho.

I have - the Commodore 64 (128). I have it at home.

>I would gladly buy a commercial version of this game.

I did - and would consider buying an Amiga version.

Dave S.