[comp.sys.amiga] Printer Driver for Star NX-1000?

megabyte@chinet.chi.il.us (Dr. Megabyte) (10/24/90)

Does anyone have or know where I can obtain a print driver for the Star
NX-1000 printer?  For now, I am useing the EpsonX driver that came with WB
1.3.
--
Mark E. Sunderlin: IRS Technocrat in Stephens City, VA
 aka Dr. Megabyte: megabyte@chinet.chi.il.us  (703) TOY-DUDE

fhwri%CONNCOLL.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (10/24/90)

The EpsonX driver works just fine with the Star NX-1000...
                                                --Rick Wrigley
                                                fhwri@conncoll.bitnet

dgelbart@questor.wimsey.bc.ca (Dave Gelbart) (10/25/90)

fhwri%CONNCOLL.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu writes:

> The EpsonX driver works just fine with the Star NX-1000...
>                                                 --Rick Wrigley
>                                                 fhwri@conncoll.bitnet

Which driver should I use for the STAR NB 24-10? And no, this
isn't adressed to you in particular, i thought my message
would be easier to understand with the thread.

fhwri%CONNCOLL.BITNET@cunyvm.cuny.edu (10/29/90)

Re: Printer driver for the Star NB 24-10

I believe that the EpsonQ driver will suit your needs just fine; the Star
is 100% (or so) Epson compatible, and the EpsonQ driver is for 24-pin
Epsons.
                                                --Rick Wrigley
                                                fhwri@conncoll.bitnet