[comp.sys.amiga] I can't believe it!

bennett@pnet01.cts.com (Marc Bennett) (10/25/90)

  I just saw something today and I am outraged!  I just saw a Commodore
advertisement in a paper and I'm outraged at Apple.  Why didn't i see an Apple
advertisement also?  If Apple wants to keep it competitiveness then they have
to advertise more.  Besides, Apple's 24 bit color doesn't stand a chance
against the new color and resolution standards that I hear Commodore is
working on!  I can't believe Apple repackaged and OLD technology like the Mac
plus and are trying to sell it as a "Mac Classic"!  That computers technology
is sooooo old.  Once again Apple's leading technology will fall to Commodore's
superior leadership.  What's Apple going to do?  Go out of business I guess.
Apple: Yesterdays technology...FOREVER!!!!!

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!bennett
ARPA: crash!pnet01!bennett@nosc.mil
INET: bennett@pnet01.cts.com

bennett@pnet01.cts.com (Marc Bennett) (10/26/90)

  I jsut saw something today and I'm outraged!  I just saw a Commodore
advertisement in a paper and I'm outraged at Apple.  Why didn't I see an Apple
advertisement also?  If Apple wants to keep its competitiveness then they have
to advertise more.  besides, Apple's 24 bit color doesn't stand a chance
against the new color and resolution standards that I hear Commodore is
working on!  I can't believe Apple repackaged an OLD technology like the Mac
Plus and are trying to sell as a "Mac Classic"!  That computer's technology is
sooooooooo old.  Once again Apple's leading technology will fall to
Commodore's superior leadership.  What's Apple going to do?  Go out of
business I guess.  Apple: yesterdays technology...FOREVER!!!!!

                                -MB-

In article <5271@crash.cts.com> bennett@pnet01.cts.com (Marc Bennett) writes:

>  I jsut saw something today and I'm outraged!  I just saw a Commodore
>advertisement in a paper and I'm outraged at Apple.  Why didn't I see an Apple
>advertisement also?  If Apple wants to keep its competitiveness then they have
>to advertise more.  besides, Apple's 24 bit color doesn't stand a chance

	Oh no! In the Exorcist it was the anti-Christ! Now, it is
Marc Bennett starring in: the anti-Barrett!
8)
	-- Ethan

Ethan Solomita: es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu

GorbachevAwards++;
free (SovietUnion);
IndependentRepublics += 15;

2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (10/26/90)

In article <5271@crash.cts.com>, bennett@pnet01.cts.com (Marc Bennett) writes:
>   I jsut saw something today and I'm outraged!  I just saw a Commodore
> advertisement in a paper and I'm outraged at Apple.  Why didn't I see an Apple
> advertisement also?  If Apple wants to keep its competitiveness then they have
> to advertise more.  besides, Apple's 24 bit color doesn't stand a chance
> against the new color and resolution standards that I hear Commodore is
> working on!  I can't believe Apple repackaged an OLD technology like the Mac
> Plus and are trying to sell as a "Mac Classic"!  That computer's technology is
> sooooooooo old.  Once again Apple's leading technology will fall to
> Commodore's superior leadership.  What's Apple going to do?  Go out of
> business I guess.  Apple: yesterdays technology...FOREVER!!!!!
>
>                                 -MB-
>

> UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!bennett
> ARPA: crash!pnet01!bennett@nosc.mil
> INET: bennett@pnet01.cts.com

Who is this guy anyway?  Gets upset easy don't he? :-)

David Poland
2flntopaz@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

UH2@psuvm.psu.edu (Lee Sailer) (10/26/90)

Who ever posted this is a PIRATE!  Don't you all know that

      -MB-

is the copyrighted interface of Marc Barrett?  If you dare to read
this message, the FBI will likely impound your EYEBALLS!

                                                        8-)

es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Ethan Solomita) writes:

>	Oh no! In the Exorcist it was the anti-Christ! Now, it is
>Marc Bennett starring in: the anti-Barrett!

Not quite. To be the true anti-Barrett, Marc Bennet would have to post his
Apple smears over in the Macintosh newsgroup. :-)

--
John Sparks         |D.I.S.K. Public Access Unix System| Multi-User Games, Email
sparks@corpane.UUCP |PH: (502) 968-DISK 24Hrs/2400BPS  | Usenet, Chatting,