[comp.sys.amiga] Wanted: scene description languages for S4D, etc

a976@mindlink.UUCP (Ron Tarrant) (10/30/90)

> jet@karazm.math.uh.edu writes:
>
> Msg-ID: <1990Oct30.234320.10251@lavaca.uh.edu>
>
> Org.  : University of Houston -- Department of Mathematics
> Person: J. Eric Townsend
>

> Has anyone a collection of file descriptions (bnf grammars are fine)
> for S4D, Animation:Journeyman, or any of the other ray-tracing/rendering
> packages?  By file descriptions, I mean how the object information is
> stored in a file.
> --
> J. Eric Townsend     Internet: jet@uh.edu    Bitnet: jet@UHOU
> Systems Manager - University of Houston Dept. of Mathematics - (713) 749-2120
> EastEnders list: eastender@karazm.math.uh.edu
> Skate UNIX(r)

A complete discription of the .scene and .take file formats can be found in the
appendices of the SA4D manual. Articles discussing the format can be found in
Amiga Transactor magazine (1.5, 1.6, 2.3, and 2.5).
Turbo Silver's TTTD format is available on Compuserve. As for the others...
-Ron Tarrant
a976@Mindlink.UUCP

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) (10/31/90)