[comp.sys.amiga] Post v1.2 -- Please post to FTP site

clemon@lemsys.UUCP (Craig Lemon) (10/27/90)

        I know a new version of Post (v1.2) exists.  Would some kind soul
please upload this to an FTP site somewhere (preferably new xanth).

--
 Craig Lemon - Kitchener, Ontario. Amiga B2000/10--2400 bps--AmigaUUCP 1.03D
 clemon@lemsys.UUCP   or   lemsys!clemon@xenitec.on.ca

timm@public.BTR.COM (Timothy M. Maffett timm@btr.com) (10/29/90)

In article <3478.657039556@lemsys.UUCP> clemon@lemsys.UUCP (Craig Lemon) writes:
>        I know a new version of Post (v1.2) exists.  Would some kind soul
>please upload this to an FTP site somewhere (preferably new xanth).
> Craig Lemon - Kitchener, Ontario. Amiga B2000/10--2400 bps--AmigaUUCP 1.03D
> clemon@lemsys.UUCP   or   lemsys!clemon@xenitec.on.ca
> ....!{uunet}!watmath!xenitec!lemsys!clemon

   Post 1.3 will be released in a couple of days, and I will put it on
newzanth when it becomes Adrian releases it.  Post 1.3 supports Type 1 fonts,
including hints, among other things.
-tim
timm@btr.com  || decwrl!btr!ashland!tim

diogenes@bbs.sbs.com (Diogenes) (11/02/90)

clemon@lemsys.UUCP (Craig Lemon) writes:
>         I know a new version of Post (v1.2) exists.  Would some kind soul
> please upload this to an FTP site somewhere (preferably new xanth).
What's the address of Xanth?  I keep hearing about it, and I'd like to see
it for myself, but I have no idea where it is...  Also - is Post that old
postscript interpreter?  I could never get it to work quite right, but I
suppose that's why everyone wants this new version, which should
theoretically work better...