[comp.sys.amiga] AMIGA 2000 system

sphaak@vela.acs.oakland.edu (sphaak) (11/07/90)

Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Subject: AMIGA 2000 system (complete) FOR SALE
Expires:
<FROM 'mi.wanted' board>
	>Article 54 of mi.wanted:
	>Newsgroups: mi.wanted
	>Subject: Amiga 2000 complete system for sale
	>Date: 2 Nov 90 23:35:30 GMT

Amiga 2000 computer for sale with the following items:

	-A2000 CPU (2 years old; used 5 hours per week - no time!)
	-A2002 RGB color monitor
	-three 3.5" disk drives (two internal, one external)
	-3 Megs RAM (1 on CPU, 2 on internal-slot-board)
	-MIDI Perfect Sound Stereo (Audio) Digitizer
	-Panasonic 1080i printer
	-2400 bd Modem (external - one year old)
	-20 disks of Original Software (w/docs)
	-All the free software you can copy from 250+ disks
	-mouse and keyboard (of course!)

All above for low price of ........  <you set the price!>.

I will start taking bids at $800.-

This will be a public auction on this board with limited Mich. distribution.

You post your name, interest in the package, bid (in units of $50 or more),
and wait...

If after 5 working days, no one tops your bid, the package is YOURS! (no tax!).

I will check the board twice a day, if there are any comments, questions,
special bids, or filthy remarks, PLEASE e-mail me at this address.

If this isn't successful, I am going to do it for a larger region.

I need money for tuition here at OU next term, so I have to sell my system.
:-(  Thanks for your help in advance!

Steve Haak
sphaak@vela.acs.oakland.edu
Biochemistry Dept.
Rochester Hills, Mich. (too close to Detroit!)

v117gv8r@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (Thomas E Burnett) (11/07/90)

>Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
>Subject: AMIGA 2000 system (complete) FOR SALE
>Amiga 2000 computer for sale with the following items:
>
>	-A2000 CPU (2 years old; used 5 hours per week - no time!)
[details deleted]
>All above for low price of ........  <you set the price!>.
>
>I will start taking bids at $800.-

I'll certainly bid $800