[comp.sys.amiga] A3000 compatibility : disk optimizers

fmcphers@VTTCF.CC.VT.EDU (11/06/90)

Does anyone know of a good HD optimizer which works on an A3000UX (amiga-dos
partition, of course) running 2.0?

Please reply via email, and if I get enough good responces I'll post a summary.

-- Frank McPherson                INTERNET: fmcphers@vttcf.cc.vt.edu --
-- "Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."  K.V. --

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (11/07/90)

fmcphers@VTTCF.CC.VT.EDU writes:

> Does anyone know of a good HD optimizer which works on an A3000UX (amiga-dos
> partition, of course) running 2.0?
>
> Please reply via email, and if I get enough good responces I'll post a summar
>
> -- Frank McPherson                INTERNET: fmcphers@vttcf.cc.vt.edu --
> -- "Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."  K.V. --

Booooo! B.A.D! B.A.D! B.A.D! Yeah. get B.A.D. from Centaur. They also
have a nice deal where if you buy a floppy drive from them, you get
B.A.D. (Or, you could say that they jack up the price of B.A.D. and
throw in a free floppy drive. :)

-Joseph Hillenburg

UUCP: ...iuvax!valnet!joseph
ARPA: valnet!joseph@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu