[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga and NeXT software

hawk@pnet01.cts.com (John Anderson) (11/07/90)

Mark Barrett writes:
>     Funny, but that is *EXACTLY* what quite a few IBM and MAC users said to
> me when I bought my Amiga 1000 back in 1986.  "Have fun with what AMIGA
> software there is!  Hehehehe".  The fact is, there is far more solid,
> professional programs available for the NeXT now than there was for the
> Amiga two years after it was produced.

     Since you are so sure of yourself, please tell me what professional
software there is for the NeXT that wasn't available for the Amiga two years
after its introduction.  Define what professional is.  Is it some big-wig
company that sells software for $5000 and which is comparable or less powerful
than $100-$200?  Is that what professional software is?  You're so sure of
yourself on this, give us all a list of *professional* software programs that
weren't even available for the Amiga.

cr1@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Anubis) (11/07/90)

Dear NeXT User:
              AAARGH!  My life is over because you own a NeXT!  I just
took my Amiga 3000 and threw it out the window! It smashed on the
pavement below and I am laughing! HAHAHAHAHA!  I am never going to
buy another computer again because I could never get something equal
to what you have!  Oh Misery! Oh Misery! I shall beat myself a thousand
times!

<There, you wanted to hear that, right?  Now, I'm certainly not
against some good intelligent comparisons but these NeXT ads and  now even
messages comparing the NeXT to other machines is getting a tad under my
skin.>

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=That is not dead which may eternal lie-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
*     Christoper Roth                         *  "Machines have no