[comp.sys.amiga] Agnus can work with VRAMS???

ckp@grebyn.com (Checkpoint Technologies) (11/09/90)

In article <15725@cbmvax.commodore.com> daveh@cbmvax.commodore.com (Dave Haynie) writes:
>... the current Fat Agnus, which in theory has the ability to support a VRAM
>fetch cycle, though you'd need something other than Denise to do anything
>with whatever data got into those shift registers.

By "in theory" do you mean that, with enough glue, Agnus' output could
be interpreted as VRAM fetch cycles?  Or do you mean that VRAM support
was specifically engineered into Agnus, but since it's never been used
it may or may not actually work?
--
First comes the logo: C H E C K P O I N T  T E C H N O L O G I E S      / /
                                                                    \\ / /