[comp.sys.amiga] OK - WHERE ARE THE FRED FISH!!

252u3130@fergvax.unl.edu (Phil Dietz) (11/07/90)

Once again the FTP lists have fallin' behind.  Now we need to see 371 -
390.  Everyone in the world appreciates Fred Fish for what he has
done....we understand....but thats not the question....PLEEEZE PLEEEEZE
put the new Fish up!!!!!!

Phil Dietz

(* a born beggar especially for a kegger *)

<<<=================--------- Cheap Ad ---------===================<<<
Phil Dietz                       SWL Lincoln    565 MEGS! 2 lines
252u3130@fergvax.unl.edu         (402)421-1963  AMIGA, IBM, MAC, GIFS
    IBM'ers and Mac'ers are shopping for a life.  Amiga the best!

arc@desire.wright.edu (11/09/90)

In article <1990Nov07.041126.1825@hoss.unl.edu>, 252u3130@fergvax.unl.edu (Phil Dietz) writes:
> Once again the FTP lists have fallin' behind.  Now we need to see 371 -
> 390.  Everyone in the world appreciates Fred Fish for what he has
> done....we understand....but thats not the question....PLEEEZE PLEEEEZE
> put the new Fish up!!!!!!
>
> Phil Dietz
>
> (* a born beggar especially for a kegger *)

> Phil Dietz                       SWL Lincoln    565 MEGS! 2 lines
> 252u3130@fergvax.unl.edu         (402)421-1963  AMIGA, IBM, MAC, GIFS
>     IBM'ers and Mac'ers are shopping for a life.  Amiga the best!

   Hey!  Your name looks familar!  Have written some Amiga programs?
BTW!  The Fish 371-390 are on UX1!  They've been deleting the first
Fishies to make room for the new ones!  Looks pretty desperate!