[comp.sys.amiga] Moderators @ ux1

d88-mbe@sm.luth.se (Michael Bergman) (11/10/90)

ianr@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au (Ian ROWLANDS) writes:

>	I think the whole group owes the people running this archive a huge
>thanks. We should be grateful for what they have done ( I only wish I could
>remember their names!). Some people start to bitch and moan when the disks
>get ahead of what's there. From experience, you only notice FTP when you lose
>access for a period (which is what will be happening to me soon). Be thankful
>somebody spends the time to do it - I doubt I would put in that amount of time
>and effort, not to mention the cost (these people PAY for their subscription
>out of their own pockets).

Well, the Amiga/fish/ directory is maintained mainly by Lionel Hummel and
Mike Schwager. I guess we should thank Mike for ff371-ff390, 'cause he
wrote those directories :-)

I agree that we all owe them a big thanks.

Mike
--
      Michael Bergman         Internet: d88-mbe@sm.luth.se
  //  Undergrad. Comp. Eng.   BITNET:   d88-mbe%sm.luth.se@kth.se