[comp.sys.amiga] C64 Music-Show

d89-rbi@dront.nada.kth.se (Ron Birk) (11/10/90)

Hi there!

About all this talking about 64emulations etc, I wanted to contribute with
the work that a frined of mine and I has done. Its sort of a 64emulator, but
its just emulate some part of it (The 6510 machinecode, SIDchip and GFX).

Its kind of a musicshow where we hav extracted loading pictures and all
music from 100 64games in the period 84-87. And show the pictures, emulates
the machinecode and play the music in realtime. (And it do sound like the 64).

It works in realtime on an unexpanded regular A500, and on the A3000 too.

If you have any questions you can reach me on the internet address below,
or why not get it from an FTP-site, like nic.funet.fi where I put it. Look
in the directory: disk3/amiga/new for C64Music.Zap  If you do not have Zap
to unpack the disk, you will find it there too.

Ron Birk, d89-rbi@nada.kth.se

(I did send a message like this yesterday, but I think I posted it to the
 wrong area, sorry if some of you have to read this again.)

olson@uhunix1.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Todd "Toad" Olson) (11/11/90)

In article <1990Nov10.132001.10580@nada.kth.se> d89-rbi@dront.nada.kth.se (Ron Birk) writes:
>About all this talking about 64emulations etc, I wanted to contribute with
>the work that a frined of mine and I has done. Its sort of a 64emulator, but
>its just emulate some part of it (The 6510 machinecode, SIDchip and GFX).
>
>If you have any questions you can reach me on the internet address below,
>or why not get it from an FTP-site, like nic.funet.fi where I put it. Look
>in the directory: disk3/amiga/new for C64Music.Zap  If you do not have Zap
>to unpack the disk, you will find it there too.

It may also be found at UHCCUX.UHCC.HAWAII.EDU in the amiga/Incoming directory
under the same file name.

>Ron Birk, d89-rbi@nada.kth.se

							Todd

--
 olson@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu | "When I was fourteen, my father was so ignorant
                              | I could hardly stand to be around him. When I
    CS student, Adventurer    | was twenty-one, I was amazed at how much the
   Paraphrased from House II  | old man had learned in seven years." - M. Twain