[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Sys V r4, a first hand report..

vic@wookumz.ai.mit.edu (Vic Rattlehead) (11/12/90)

A guy sent this to me and I'm reposting it WITHOUT permission.  I hope
he doesn't mind... :-) Anyway, I'd like to get some opinions on it
from people who have actually seen the 3000 and Amiga Unix.  I'd hate
to think that this is an acurate representation of it.

-Vic