[comp.sys.amiga] SLIP for Amiga under AmigaDOS

goose@surf.sics.bu.oz.au (Ralph Schwarten) (11/12/90)

Can someone please tell me if SLIP (Serial line Internet Protocol) is
available somewhere for the Amiga x000 that will run under AmigaDOS ?

Thanks in advance.

******PLEASE REPLY VIA NEWS MY SENDMAIL IS A LITTLE DODGY AT PRESENT***

Ralph Schwarten
Bond University
Gold Coast
Queensland
Australia
e-mail/internet: goose@hal.nmg.bu.oz.au

gilgalad@caen.engin.umich.edu (Ralph Seguin) (11/12/90)

In article <1375@surf.sics.bu.oz.au> goose@surf.sics.bu.oz.au (Ralph Schwarten) writes:
>Can someone please tell me if SLIP (Serial line Internet Protocol) is
>available somewhere for the Amiga x000 that will run under AmigaDOS ?

louie.udel.edu         e   128.175.1.3     /pub/amiga/
                                           /pub/ka9q/
                                           /pub/Amiga.incoming/ (Watch viruses)

ucsd.ucsd.edu          p   128.54.16.1     /hamradio/karn/
 (or ucsd.edu)                             /pub/amiga
                                           /midi/sofware/amiga/

KA9Q is Phil Karns (sp?) HAM callsign.  This is SLIP.

>Ralph Schwarten
>Bond University
>Gold Coast
>Queensland